- Maximum gross lifting weight is 27 MT off the ship
- Maximum gross swing truck lifting weight 20 Tonne
- Prices are valid for 12 months
- All goods are carried at owners risk basis. This means CISL will pay no compensation if the goods are lost or damaged,
- Unless CISL intentionally loses or damages them. Refer to Terms and Conditions on CISL Website.
- For any claims must be received in writing within 7 days of uplift of goods.
- The Fuel Adjustment Factor or FAF is a surcharge added to your freight rates to cover the cost of fuel. You will find that most established transport companies will charge a FAF surcharge as an additional cost to their freight rates.
How do I send to or from the Chatham Islands?
How long does it take to get there?
The turn around time will depend on where you are sending to or from in New Zealand. Please see our schedule for current voyage dates.